HAND MADE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HOME
Tammy Gilbert Gallery Distance Selling Regulations Notice
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (referred to below as the "Distance Selling Regulations") and the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 ("E-Commerce Regulations") provide you with certain rights and oblige us to give you the following information about ordering art through our website:
• Seller's name: Tammy Gilbert (Sales confirmation name: D Saul)
• Seller's postal address: 73 Watling Street, London EC4M 9BJ
• Description of goods: Our website contains descriptions of all of the goods that are offered for sale on the website.
• Seller's email address: email@example.com
• Seller's company registration number: Tammy Gilbert are registered as a Partnership under Companies House and do not require a number (England and Wales)
• Prices: The prices of the goods (inclusive of VAT) are listed on our website. Our prices may change from time to time. You will be charged the price listed at the time you make your booking. In the rare event that we list an incorrect price on our website through a typographical or other error, we will contact you before processing your order for authorisation to charge you the correct price.
• Payment: Please see How Can I Pay? below.
• Booking: You will go to a booking page when you click the appropriate button. You will be prompted to click on various boxes to complete your details. You will then be prompted to click the CHECKOUT button. These procedures guarantee protection of your rights given in E-Commerce Regulations.
• Payment will be made via PAYPAL CHECKOUT. You will see a confirmation page after you have placed your order. You may wish to print this page for your records. We will retain a copy of this confirmation. [In addition, if you give us an e-mail address during check-out, we will send an order confirmation message to that address.]
• Cancellation: The Distance Selling Regulations give you the right to cancel your purchase within seven working days of placing your booking, subject to certain conditions and exceptions. No refunds will be made outside of this period.
• Languages: At present we regret that our facilities for accepting orders in languages other than English are limited. Confirmation of your order will be in English.
How can I pay? We currently accept orders paid by Visa, Mastercard, Delta or Switch through the PAYPAL checkout website. All prices shown are in £ (GBP) sterling, and include VAT. We regret that at this time we can only accept orders paid in sterling.
How long are prices valid for? Current prices will be maintained until [31/07/13], at which point they may be revised. We reserve the right to alter prices in the event of a change in VAT rate.
Purchase Reference number: Once you place your booking through this website you will have received an booking acknowledgement by return e-mail. On this acknowledgement is your booking reference which you can use when later referring to your booking.
How secure is the site? When you pay for your booking you are automatically connected to PAYPAL Checkout servers using SSL [40-bit] encryption. A closed padlock will show in your browser status bar. This means that your personal and card details are fully encrypted, and remain secure across the Internet and after they reach our order processing centre.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
We only add shipping costs to the price in our shop.
Art pieces can only be refunded if your cancellation is received prior to despatch. Funds will be returned within 28 days of the cancellation being accepted and confirmed.
All items currently in the Arts Depot Exhibition UNTIL 31ST JULY will be relelased for shipping on 1st August. We apologise for this delay.